Aug 13, 2019
In today's episode, we hang out with the Wrong Bois, Shon and Aaron, of Srsly Wrong. But first, some current events:
- Pearson laments the abysmal 2019 DSA National Convention.
- Rose City Antifa resolves to defend Portland from the fascist creep.
- A federal judge refused to consider fining Chelsea Manning $1,000/day.
- 680 people were arrested by ICE this past week at a poultry farm.
- India is stripping Kashmir of its autonomy.
Shon and Aaron join us for a discussion of extremely online leftism, sectarian shenanigans, prefiguration, and Mr. Fred Rogers.
- Intro: "I Ain't Got No Home in this World" by Woody Guthrie
- Interlude: "Red & Black" by the String-Bo String Duo
- Outro: "Empty Heads" by Stick to Your Guns